Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a Lovesong,

Dearest Troy,

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart. I made another music video for you... My heart wants to tell story but I don't know why I don't have the words to say... I can only sing you this song. I was hoping somehow you are reading my post... its my little way telling you that you are always in my heart . Enjoy your weekends.. My prayers are always with you. Keep Smiling.



Always Loving You,
Dorothy :)



PS:
i am open for comment and suggestion with the video... i am still learning... btw ala yang sound... youtube suck... email ku ne mu....

No comments:

Post a Comment