Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Broken Vow...


Lagi kung mangutang, pero laging alang sagut... pero ngening ali naku mangutang ating dadatang a sagut... i seldom visit my account in friendster now a days.. why? because I simply do no want to read anything... but today, for the request of a friend I have visited it and then WAW there is a new features where you see the activity that your friends done... and heres what I saw in front of my page... Hmmmm, speechless... I remember this photo you are telling me (eto ba yun?)... that it was dated march 2008 and there is something on the caption... you don't owe me an explanation... but yes I was hurt, yes my tears fell... I just realized and remember the thing you texted me before... sabi mu... "Emu b aicp why its easy 4 me n kbud n e pkisbyn dng tao? Lyk anyng ika. Its becoz i dnt fil anythng, Im telling u this para akila2 muku. Nung ok mu keka" I don't believe you before... and up to now ali ku parin manwala... siguru pin murit naku, ot mulala kung talaga... but I dont know why I trust you so much and I look up to you as a person... I believe in your talents , principles and attitude... is it worth it? yes... it is lalu na when I see the smile in your face... aniang pekisabian muku ulit that was Dec 22, 2008... I started praying novena to God and to St. Jude... na sana alang bibitiw keng friendship ta... nung ekata miyabe as partners sana ing friendship ta ali mawala or magbayu... but it happen again... Kaya siguru ngeni pangadi ku namu na sana maging masaya naka at eda naka pa akit... ali uling edaka Kaluguran... pero uling KALUGURAN dakang sobra sobra bilang ika at bilang friend... Emunaku man kapate eh, kakampi muku :( magkasangga kata, magdamayan king saya, lungkut at problema, makanta ka reng mikaluguran(friends) di ba? Bakit lagi kung masisingle out? siguru pin kailangan kung tangapan na ala kang feelings for me gang nanu... Kaya let me be the one to let you go... Please just do me a favor... Please don't ever try to save the friendship now with me if in time gawan mu ulit ini... if in time kabud naka ebumulad at emuku pakisabian... Sana apantun mu itang pantunan mu... sana apantun mu ing kaligayaan at katatahimik na ning isip mu... Maging masaya ku din... akit ku din ing kaku... lugud ku rin ulit kalupa na lugud ku keka... pero sana that time itang taung luguran ku para kaku ne... Am I ending anything? No... but I will stop wishing and hoping... and eventually, maybe I will stop loving... who knows... arian ke ing post ayni by reading this text message from you... this really blown my heart away... I was so touched with that. Feeling we are one great friends na ali matibag... you will always be in my heart dear gang nanu pang mengyari... Fan de coco mu ku parin...

No comments:

Post a Comment