Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missing: PRINCE TROY

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. Whatever you are going through now... you can always count on me... we are friends after all... diba? what I had with you, ala naku sigurung ali agyung tanggapan... kaya sana mibalik naka mood my dear... mas cute kang atiu keng mood... mas masaya... mas makulay... the prince i met with great qualities.:)


as for me, I am doing fine:)... I spend most of my time reading... tv... saka i whisper in the air for you... hehehe... itang buri kung text most of the time sasabian ku keng langit... saka ako humihiling sa langit ng isang himala... aliya pin pa sasagut pero im patiently waiting... I have faith... ingat ka lagi keng pamagdrive pagpalub and paulit, exercise ka, eat enough, sleep well, and drink alot of pineapple juice... hehehe joke...sige tulog nako... 12am na..

No comments:

Post a Comment