Saturday, February 14, 2009

cancelled!

I waited for you today, I went home early kasi sabi mu mag date kata online... I tried to reach you via txt, call and IM but ali ka makibat... ing last txt mu kaku 12:39PM yapa... 10:30 PM na I have not heard from you... sirugu something came out kaya eka makibat, I texted you, and tried to call you 3 times pero ali me sasagutan, maka online ka pero ali ka mag reply... Siguru ating kang gagawan or matud kapa... anyway ayus mung e mituluy ing date ta online... Sana ok kamu...
By the way, I want to thank you for appreciating the things I sent today, and I am sorry if meg cause lang issue. I guess I acted OA again today for sending you flowers and Bear.... I was so insensitive that I did not consider the possible consequences of my actions... I know it did made you smile... Eka mag alala ayus mu kaku at antidyan ku namang ing situation. I promise that would be the last... Sensya na talaga.... Good Night My Prince... Happy Valentines:)

No comments:

Post a Comment