Monday, February 16, 2009

Miracle of Friendship

The Miracle of Friendship. There's a "Miracle called FRIENDSHIP" That dwells within the HEART and you don't know how It happens or when it gets its start... But the happiness it brings you Always gives a special LIFT, and you realize that FRIENDSHIP... Is GOD'S most precious GIFT!

Masaya ku at we are friends no matter what...melungkut ku last night
when you told me I was asking too much... I am sorry my dear it wasn't meant that way. Masaya kung masaya aniang sinabi mula deta... KISS HUG LOVE When I ask you how about bukas...ing LOVE pinili keng interpret as LOVE for a best friend kasi ita itamu diba... We are close friends... Aminan ku kaluguran daka more than friend but it does not mean I will ask you to do the same. When I realize that I have fallen for you after knowing your situation balu ku na keng pusu ku na atin kang bage na ali a bie kaku... aku na ing pinaka masaya, pinaka swerti at pinaka proud nung datang ing time ibie mu ita kaku, pero nung ali... tanggapan ku naman makanta talaga ing life...ating para keka ating ali para keka... pero ali ibig sabian na nita I will love you LESS... masaya ku keng friendship ta ngeni... we are getting to know each other, our weakness, our strength our passion, our views, our dreams... nanu man mangyari keng hinaharap only time will tell and only God knows... Troy, lets celebrate life for what we are right now... the miracle of FRIENDSHIP

btw, sensya na last night eku balu if mad ka or inis ka... wait danaka mu...

No comments:

Post a Comment