Saturday, September 5, 2009

Peace Love and Yellow

Its been a long time since I wrote my thoughts on here. Updates, updates, updates... my life was pretty much the same as before. the last time i wrote something here I am still bitter... but now I can totally say no more bitterness.. now I believe that if you love someone you have to set them free.... in time feelings will go away. yes, contrary of what I thought it was during that time. I have given my love and life but good thing I was able to get them back. and thanks to you. today I am totally happy.. I may not have the person to share it with but just a little more time... i dont want to rush everything, i want to wait for the right time.... Dakal narin migbayu keng life ku... Ali tana siguro maging friends pa or ali tana siguru miyakit pa kapilan man, ayus mu... maybe this is meant to happen... masaya ku at minsan dinalan ka keng life ku... lagi ku parin maging proud keka... I will always respect you... I will always pray for you... I will always look up to you... I will always remember you... I will always pray for you... I will always look out for you... I will always be a fan. You will always be as you always are to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment